It’s time to GET SET! and get dancing again!
This is our next step in making sure that everyone is set to return to class and knows our new policies and procedures.
Please watch the attached video to see exactly how we will be conducting classes under the new guidelines.
Here’s an overview!
- Students with a cough, runny nose, fever or other viral symptoms will not be allowed to take class. Do not come to the studio if you have recently been around someone with Covid-19.
- Parents please drop your child off no more than 5 minutes before class begins.
- It will be necessary for us to use the space outside the front door to line up each class. Please leave this area open and properly distanced for dancers only.
- Please do not allow the kids to hug outside while waiting. Yes, this is hard. It's so tough for us to not have that physical contact with everyone, but if we want to continue to meet in person it is important to follow the rules.
- Your teacher or someone from the office or administration will let you know when you may enter the building.
- A mask must be worn in the studio and when entering and exiting at all times.
- No parents are allowed to watch classes at this time. We are not able to have our lobby and common areas open yet.
- Dancers will have their temperature taken upon entering the building. Any student with a temperature of 100 or higher will be asked to go to the end of the line for a re- check. If that student registers a temperature of 100 or above again, they will be asked not participate in class.
- Dancers will be given hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the studio rooms.
- Dancers are permitted to bring a small bag with water and dance shoes.
- Students will be exiting the back door of the downstairs dance room. Parents should come to the back patio to meet their child.
- Please exercise caution when driving as we have new pathways where pedestrians will be walking. It is very important that you be on time to pick up your dancer.
- Any student who is waiting to be picked up can wait at the green picnic table at the front of the studio.
- Students who have 2 classes in a row, will exit the building for a short break and some fresh air. They will line up with their next class and then follow regular entrance protocol. No students will be allowed to gather in the danceroom, kitchen, or lobby after class.
- In all areas of the studio physical distancing will be practiced. No hands on corrections by teachers will be given until it is safe to do so. No holding of hands or partner work will be done in classes at this time. No class curriculum will include shared mats, props, stickers, etc.
Please contact us via email on our website with any questions. Registration is open so go online now and let’s “GET SET” to dance! We can’t wait to see you!
Katy Abrego Cortines